1. Departed from Mankato at 5:00 AM
2. Drove through snow going 45 MPH on the interstate from Fargo to Grand Forks.
3. Arrived at SouthPoint Elementary School just in time to speak to 75 5th graders about Beyond the B Word!
4. Gave a hug to teacher and Medora Musical Cast Mate Misti Koop!
5. Drove across town to South Middle School to spend three hours with three different classes of 25 6th graders.
6. Appeared at Red River Highschool's rehearsal of Brigadoon and met some fantastic kids and faculty.
7. Grabbed a quick coffee!
8. Danced the night away at the Parks and Recreation Daddy Daughter Dance!
1. Meet a wonderful group of kids at the Grand Forks Library for a fun reading and discussion on bullying and the importance of being unique!
2. Attend the Grand Forks Air Force Base Prom Prep Academy!
3. Take plenty of pictures and giggled a lot with some lovely young people!
4. Say a sad goodbye =(
5. Dance the night away AGAIN with the princesses of Grand Forks at the Daddy Daughter Dance!
2. Depart for Mankato.
3. Run into a white out blizzard.
4. Swerve across traffic.
5. Pull over.
7. Find a hotel and wait out the storm.
8. Meet a lovely young lady in the lobby and have her try on the crown and sash!
So here is to many more weekends of laughter, smiles and fun. And hopefully many more weekends without snow ;)